Computer Service Technician
F&B Communications is seeking a full-time computer and network technician to troubleshoot and repair computers and peripherals, install and administer computer networks, and install and maintain security cameras, and other smart-home network-connected devices.
Seeking high caliber employee with strong work ethic, customer service aptitude and desire to excel. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills a must. Professional appearance and communication skills required with the ability to multi-task and interface with clients and customers. Good penmanship, record keeping and ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Experience as a computer service and repair technician.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems including computer hardware user and setup skills for workstations and servers.
- Expert knowledge in computer firewalls, security and privacy including removal and troubleshooting of virus and spyware infected computers.
- Experience in computer networking, LAN/WAN installation and administration.
- Experience in traditional security system installation and maintenance and CCTV/IP camera installation and configuration.
- Associates degree in computer-related field.
- Current CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA, NTS or NICET Level 1 or 2 security certifications.
The ideal candidate may be proficient in some or all areas noted above, but F&B Communications will train a high achieving candidate with a desire to learn and excel in the position.
F&B Communications is the premiere local telecommunications provider offering telephone, long distance, digital video, high-speed fiber and DSL Internet, satellite Internet, wireless PCS and home security services to customers in the Bennett, Calamus, Delmar, Lowden and Wheatland exchanges and surrounding areas. The company also provides computer sales and service through their Technology Solutions retail store.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com in PDF or Word format.
APPLICATION (ADOBE PDF 47KB)
FREE Acrobat Reader
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.